Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I Will Be Even Greater Tomorrow

Hi Everybody,
Things are going well these days, except for the maths paper in my first midsem. And one really great news is that, my paper has been selected at Arasu Engineering College, Kumbakonam. The event there is "National Conference on Mobile,Wireless Middleware, Operating Systems and Applications(NCOMWOS-09). Getting help from my seniors, since this is going to be my first paper presentation, in my life and I want to make the first one a grand hit. And one more thing which happened in this cycle of time is that I had gone home for a two day holiday. I had created a software for my school. Its "Automated Parents Attendance Registry", a web application using My SQL and PHP. That was dedicated to KVSMAT by me. I was really happy to do something worthy for my school, which has played an inevitable role in my development, both technically and non-technically. Things went fine during the holidays, but two days just passed away like anything. Expecting the next vacation soon. Ok I have to leave now. I have lots of work left on my side, including making presentation for the conference. Will tell you the rest in my next blog

No comments: