Monday, August 24, 2009

Chameleonistic !!! ???

Hi everybody,
Just wanted to share something. Recently I came across one of my college mate's blog. In the "About Me" column, he had described himself as "chameleonistic". First of all I will make one thing very clear. I am not targeting that particular guy whom I had previously mentioned. I have seen several people like this in my life and do you think having such a tendency to change according to people and situations is really great???

I would really hate such things because I always wanted to be myself and I dont think i can change according to other people and all, because I do have a passion towards things and I want to be myself. Regarding people with chameleonistic character, I would like to keep myself away from them, because there is no guarantee that they would remain the same to me everyday. They may even sweep me off my feet and I don't want that to literally happen. I want people to be my friends who don't wear any sort of mask on their face and who show their real face to me. I am just mentioning it here, not to hurt anybody personally, but its "My Blog, My Passion"

No comments: