Monday, August 24, 2009

NCOMWOS-09


Hi everybody,
Had a great weekend this time at Arasu Engineering College, Kumbakonam. As I had mentioned earlier in my blog, my paper was selected at the National Conference On Mobile Wireless Middleware Operating Systems and Applications(NCOMWOS). This is my first paper presentation in my career. I had made my paper on the topic "Municipal Wifi", the main idealogy behind the paper is taking wi-fi to the entire public and improve computer literacy among Indians. I had presented the paper to my satisfaction. Mr.Deeban Raj from Chennai, who presided over the presentation, really enjoyed my presentation and gave me the feedback "Awesome Performance" and I was really happy. The highlight was when a student gave a feedback that, he would take me as a role model and present his future papers. My parents accompanied me and they were really very very happy.

And regarding the conference, I was really the way it went. We reached AEC at 9.00 Am. The college's location really fascinated me. The lush green vegetation really fascinated me. And regarding the hospitality, it was the best I had ever seen. Just didn't expect such a hospitality from such a place. They really made us to feel at home. Hats off to the organisers of NCOMWOS 09. and was also happy with the way, the session went. No long sleepy sessions. It was planned in such a way that the entire set of audience, never got bored. So, to summarise it was really a great experience at NCOMWOS-09...

1 comment:

Dinesh Kumar said...

which college you are from?