Sunday, August 16, 2009

My first experience...

Hi Everybody,
I know this is not technical, but still wanted to share this thing in my blog. I tried out some thing new, really very new in my life. Ya, it happened when I cooked for the first time. But cooking is really a hell task man, really tougher than programming itself. You know what, I cooked MAGGI. Though it doesnt need expertise to cook a noodles, its always fun when you do it for the first time. I will tell yu the steps to cook noodles, without using a stove.
Step 1:
Crush the noodles into small pieces
Step 2:
Boil some water using the immersion heater or a kettle
Step 3:
Evenly spread the tastemaker, provided with Maggi on the crushed noodles.
Step 4;
When the water begins to goggle , just take it and pour it over the noodles-taste maker mix.
step 5:
Take your text book, which you hate the most and cover the tray in which the mixture is kept.
Step 6:
Mix the mixture, in definite intervals
step 7:
After 5 minutes, take the noodles, its hot and ready to be served.

I dont think this is a big achievement, but this in my life, is really something which I cant forget, my first cooking experience. And the main thing was, my noodles was a grand success and I really enjoyed it. In the mean time, I have lots and lots of other works to do. Will meet you again in my next blog...

No comments: