Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Doing Some Good Work...

Hi Everybody,
Blogging after a short gap. Well, these days things are going really fine. Looking out for upcoming projects. Submitted my paper for the paper presentation at arasu engineering college, Kumbakonam. Expecting a good result. Gave my speech in the inaugural of GLOSS, the open source community at SASTRA. The crowd was around 40, being very low. I am amazed to see such a poor response from first years. Dont know what the hell they do in their hostel, because when we where in our first year, whatever club is inaugurated, we would atleast go to the inaugural session of it. But this time the set is not that enthusiastic. But may be as time flies, they should come. Then every weekend, a midsemester exam. A bit tight packed schedule. And one more thing is, today we have the inaugural of SCANIT, our student association and I am being appointed as the Executive Member. Hope will have a nice time in the inaugural. will blog those proceedings soon, when I get a proper wifi in my hostel...

No comments: