Saturday, July 4, 2009

The JOOMLA Magic

Hi Everybody,
As a part of improving myself technically, I attended the GLOSS(The Opensourcing Club at SASTRA) session on JOOMLA yesterday. Our camus ambassador Dwarakanath handled the session. He did it in his own special way of teaching things. The crowd was decent such a way that the seminar hall was full. Was just amazed to see how JOOMLA and DRUPER had made the work of a web designer very very easy. Right from the creation of database to designing pages, everything is done by the software. Thanks to open sourcing, for we could just get everything of these free of cost under the GPL license. I was too happy that I had gained a lot from the session. And right from today morning I had read my text book on Microprocessor and Microcontrollers. Currently my staff is teaching the architecture of 8086. Not that interesting, but definitely better than the Engineering Drawing paper in the last semester. Nowadays I have started loving things I do and I am determined that I should do domething really "BIG"

1 comment:

Ashwanth Kumar said...

hey dude, wat exactlt is DRUPER?? ah..